National park Krka
National park Krka, only one hour drive from Split, gives you an opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of Split city center.
Swimming in crystal clear water during the Summer season
Beautiful sights and waterfalls
30 min boat ride through the canyon of Krka National park
Explore the beauties of Krka waterfalls by a wooden walkway
Krka waterfalls tour from Split
- from 20€ Per Person
O ne of Croatia’s most famous national parks, Krka waterfalls has the status of a national park since 1985. With 17 steps up to 400 meters wide, Skradinski buk is the largest travertine cascade system in Europe.
*Swimming season is officially regulated by the National Park ‘Krka’ so it is subject to change
What you need to know
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible (occasional rocky pathways and stairs)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise during booking on the exact number of children under 7 years old
- Swimming season is officially regulated by the National Park 'Krka' so it is subject to change
- Means of transportation depends on the group size (minivan/bus/double-decker bus)
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Check the weather forecast - dress appropriately
- If you are staying out of Split please note that during Summer season there are heavy traffic jams and you might be delayed to arrive on time
- Please, don’t be late, the group can not wait for a few individuals
- Transfer by air-conditioned minivan/bus/double-decker
- Tour guide
- Guided tour - optional
- Boat cruise along the river
- 5 hours of free (unsupervised / tour guide free) time in the park
- Watermills and entry to Ethno Museum
- Insurance & VAT
- ENTRY TICKET* (only croatian kuna in cash accepted)
- Food & drinks
*Ticket prices for the National Park Krka 2019:
april - may/october:
CHILDREN (7-18Y) & STUDENTS 80kn
CHILDREN (0-7Y) FREE
june - september:
CHILDREN (7-18Y) & STUDENTS 120kn
CHILDREN (0-7Y) FREE
WITH US YOU SAVE 30-50% ON ENTRANCE TICKETS
(28€) per person
CHILDREN (7-14 years)100KN/14€ per person
CHILDREN (0-7 years) FREE
- Meeting time:
- Meeting point:
Golden/Northern Gate (Ulica kralja Tomislava 12) - look for the blue umbrella!
- Duration:9h (08:30 - 17:30)
Private Krka tour
If you want to avoid all rules that a group tour needs to follow, you can book the Private Krka tour from Split. With a Private Krka tour, you can explore waterfalls at your own pace. You can discuss with your tour guide about your wishes. The Private tour offers you to choose the pick up point and time.
Located just 1-hour drive away, this wonder of nature gives you an opportunity to explore beautiful waterfalls and wooden pathways or to swim in the river. If you choose to book the Private tour, you will get a tour adjusted to you so you can swim in the lakes, take a boat ride from Skradin to Skradinski buk waterfall, eat in the restaurants in the National park, or stop by in Šibenik or Trogir.
For more information about the Private tour to Krka waterfalls and booking process, please contact us!
Visit us today!
Visit us at Dioklecijanova 3,
by the Golden Gate (Northern entrance to the Diocletian's Palace).
Look for the blue umbrela hanging from the window. Buy tickets in person at this location
01.04 - 31.10: 08.00 - 22.00 (Every day)
01.11. - 31.03: 09.00 - 16.00 (Working days)
Contact us by mail or phone