Join us on a Private Krka tour, avoid the hassle and long lines, explore Krka on your terms. We can pick you up from your address at the desired time. During the trip enjoy the astonishing views of Split, Trogir and its surroundings. Upon arrival to Krka your tour guide will adjust the tour itinerary to your preferences/needs and will take you through all of the leading landmarks in the park. Prepare to be amazed by Skradinski buk, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful cliff waterfalls in Europe. If you want to see National Park, the minimum time required in the park is around 2 hours. Private tours also work great if you are on a cruise / tight schedule.
Departure points for Private Krka Tour:
Split, Makarska Riviera, Omiš, Dugi Rat, Podstrana, Stobreč, Solin, Klis, Kaštela, Trogir Riviera, Hvar, Brač, Vis, Šolta, Korčula, Dubrovnik, Sinj, Trlj, Vrlika, Imotski … The list goes on and on! Just send us a message on +385 99 821 5383 (available on WhattsApp / Viber). We are on the mobile phone, available from 08.00 until 22.00 on a daily basis.
Why choose our Private Krka Tour?
- Enjoy a day in beautiful nature with one of the most beautiful cliff waterfalls in Europe, Skradinski buk
- Enjoy a grand view on the island Visovac with its church and monastery in the middle of the lake;
- Explore Sibenik or Trogir, towns rich of spiritual and material culture, with personalized attention from your tour guide.
- Wine and dine in world-renowned restaurants/vine bars from Dalmatia
- It’s up to you, send a request and we will make it happen 🙂
Included in our Private Krka Tour
- Pick up and Drop off
- Air-conditioned transport
- Tickets to National Park
- English speaking tour guide
- Aditional inclusions discussed prior to the tour
BOOK THE PRIVATE KRKA TOUR HERE!